Alternatively, email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to receive a return email confirming your entries were received, please let me know.
Please do not post your icons anywhere until after the winners are announced.
5. Please do not solicit votes for your entries. Members found to do this will be banned/disqualified. You are, of course, NOT allowed to vote for your own icons.
6. You will vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. You must vote for three separate entries, i.e. if you vote for Icon #1 for 1st place, you cannot vote for Icon #1 in 2nd or 3rd place.
7. Please do not take any of the entry icons without permission from the icon maker. You can comment, and your comment will be unscreened when the voting has concluded.
8. You can join even if you aren't an icon maker, but you must be a member to enter and vote.
9. Rules are subject to change at any time, but any changes will be posting in the community as well as user info. If there are different rules for a challenge, they will be stated in the entry.
10. There must be NO TEXT in any icons, or your icon will be disqualified.
Sunday Night: Previous weeks voting ends. Friday Night: Entries are due by 7pm at the latest. A poll will be posted shortly after containing the week's entries for voting. The next challenge will also be posted on Friday nights.